You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
A workout that places you in total control. With adjustable resistance
from two sources, body weight and gravity, the TRX Suspension Trainer™
improves strength and flexibility while using your core the entire time!
TRX was named the “Best Total-Body Tool” by Men’s Health Magazine.
Kettlebell workouts focus on increasing power and endurance by teaching the body how to use momentum to its full potential through dynamic, whole body exercises. Learn fundamentals of Kettlebell training while progressing toward more advanced exercises.
It's the original, the oldest, and the most widely used form of strength training in history. What is the most effective method of transferring strength to an activity? To use the tool which moves in the range and depth most closely approximating real-world activities. The strength adapted from using this tool would have the great transferability.
With Tabata training you exercise for 20 seconds then rest for 10 seconds, and repeat 8 times. This with a short preparation time before starting is a Tabata. It's that simple.
This technique discovered by Dr. Izumi Tabata in Tokyo gives you maximum benefits in a short period of time.
• It burns fat! Tabata raises your metabolism (great for morning workouts)
• It's fast! You gain the same benefits of long drawn out workouts in shorter time
•It's versatile! You can do heavy weightlifting or light aerobics or anything in between. Do the exercises that are right for you, but do them!
• It's proven! It really works, this technique has been researched extensively, and it is becoming popular because people are getting results!
• Do Tabata Training in the morning to raise your metabolism, and burn more fat throughout the day.
• Alternate exercises if you wish to give your work out a variety. For example, maybe you do squats on work period 1, and then on work period 2 you do jumping jacks, and you alternate between the two.
• Find a good Tabata timer, we recommend Tabata Pro for the iPhone and iPod touch, or the free online tabata timer at tabatatimer.com
• Start off light. Treat your first few Tabata workouts as practice. Ease in to the routine.
|5:00||By Appt||5:00||By Appt||5:00||By Appt||Closed|